New Zealand Greenshell™ Mussels with Garlic Butter
- 12 New Zealand Greenshell™ Mussels - half shell
- 150gms Butter (softened but not melted)
- 1 medium Fresh Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Italian Parsley (finely chopped)
- To season Flaky Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
In a suitable mixing bowl mix the butter, garlic & parsley.
Pre-heat the oven to a medium heat (approx 160°C I 320°F).
Set the half shell mussels on to a suitable baking tray with sides (to stop any juice from spilling). With a teaspoon evenly distribute the butter mixture on top of all the mussels. Place into the oven & allow to bake for approx 5-7 minutes, or until all the mussels are evenly hot.
Remove from the tray on to a suitable service plate or tray, any juices from the mussels can be used to baste the mussels prior to service.
Garnish with fresh Italian parsley & serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over the top.