Pearl (Ghostshark) targine with lemon cous cous and mint yoghurt
- 300gms Pearl fillet diced into 1 inch squares 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 a finely diced onion 1 zucchini diced
- 1 Carrot diced
- 1 Chill finely diced
- Small piece of cinnamon bark (or 1/2 a tsp of powdered cinnamon)
- 1 clove of garlic Level tsp of cumin
- Bunch of fresh coriander 1 packet of cous cous
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon Bunch of fresh mint
- Small pot of Greek yoghurt
To sweat vegetables turn the heat under the pan down to low and cover the pan with a lid, checking and stirring occasionally until translucent and soft.
In a saucepan, sweat diced carrot, zucchini, onion and garlic in a little olive oil until and soft.
Add tinned tomatoes, cinnamon and cumin and bring to the boil, seasoning well with salt and black pepper, then allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Add the diced pearl fillets to the simmering mixture then turn off the heat, cover with a lid and leave for 10 minutes.
Make cous cous up as per packet instructions and add the lemon zest.
Mix yoghurt with the chopped mint.
Serve the targine and cous cous in a shallow bowl top with a spoonful of the mint yoghurt and garnish with plenty of fresh coriander.