Stargazer on rosemary kebabs and pumpkin cous cous
- 250gms Stargazer
- 4 long sprigs of rosemary
- Any two vegetables of your choice (e.g. red pepper, mushroom, pre-cooked gourmet potatoes, zucchini)
- Olive oil for brushing
- Small pumpkin piece diced into 1cm cubes Packet of easy cook cous cous
- 1 Tablespoon of toasted flaked almonds (optional)
- Hand full of rocket leaves
If barb-b-queing kebabs make sure you soak the sprigs of rosemary in water for at least an hour to avoid them burning.
To make the kebabs dice the Stargazer into 1 inch cubes and cut your chosen vegetables in to similarly sized pieces then thread onto the rosemary sprigs.
To achieve an attractive appearance alternate the Stargazer and vegetables on the skewer, brush the kebabs with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile roast the pumpkin in an ovenproof dish in an oven at 200C for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and soft.
Cook the cous cous as per packet instructions,add the roasted pumpkin and flaked almonds and set aside.
Heat a non stick pan and cook the kebabs for 1 minute on each of the four sides.
To serve, place a spoonful of the cous cous on a plate with two kebabs, decorate with the rocket leaves.