Some key attributes you should possess:
• Be capable in using warehouse software and scanners
• Participate in an evolving team
• Work pallet robot shuttle operations
• Be a great team player
• Forklift experience and OSH certificate essential
• Be physically fit and active
Full on-site training will be provided, with many opportunities for growth. These roles are on 12 hour shifts, 4 on, 4 off rosters. Choose either day shift or night shift, allowing a great work life balance, knowing what you will be working a month or two down the track.
Talley's operate a drug free environment. All candidates will be required to under-go pre-employment and random drug screening.
Pay rates are dependent on your experience. Talley's is a progressive employer and offers room for personal growth and development as you grow within our organisation.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.