There’s a history of goodness at Talley’s. And we’re not just talking about our nutritious, delicious food.
We stand by the impeccable quality of our products and our growing team of skilled workers as we bring healthy, delicious food to dinner tables near and far.
What really sets us apart is the fact that all our products come directly from and are processed in New Zealand, and our people are fundamental to our success.
We’re proud to provide New Zealand’s best produce to the world.
We have a number of seasonal and full-time Food Process Worker positions for people who enjoy working in a team environment, and who have a good work ethic, particularly around attendance. Full training for all positions available. Various shifts available
1/2 Shell & Mussel Meat Processing Factories
- A number of mussel opening, grading and packing positions available
- Make good $$$ on contract mussel opening
Vegetable Production & Packout Factories
- Various processing positions available, in particular, we are looking for Process workers, and Inspection staff
- Those with the right work ethic may be able to move into full-time permanent positions
- Must be physically fit and able to work overtime as and when required
- Experience and an understanding of the manufacturing process would be an advantage
- Enjoy working in a processing environment where food safety and teamwork is important
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential
- 10 - 12 hour shifts available
Who are you?
You are a self-starter looking for a new adventure. You have a positive attitude, enjoy working hard and are honest, reliable, and willing to learn.
Why choose Talley’s
With multiple brands and operations under the Talley’s umbrella, there’s always opportunities available for growth and progression. And we offer real benefits and career opportunities with all the training you need to get going and keep growing.
But we also know life is about more than just a job, which is why we provide competitive pay and flexible options to help you find that elusive balance.
Start here and grow with us
With Talley’s, you get:
- Great working conditions
- Training provided
- Day shift or night shift, allowing a great work life balance
- Generous staff discounts
Ready to start?
Applications will be reviewed as they are received until the positions are filled.
Is this role not the right fit for you? See our other openings at talleys.co.nz/careers.
Talley’s is a drug free workplace. All candidates will be required to under-go pre-employment and random drug screening.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work permanently in New Zealand.