Talley’s is proudly New Zealand owned and operated. We operate plants throughout the country to bring the best New Zealand produce to the world.
Our Auckland and Motueka Ice Cream plants are experiencing significant growth as people all over the world discover their love for our delicious ice cream!
We’re on the lookout for great people to be part of our journey. Right now, we’re currently looking for a HR/H&S Coordinator based in our Auckland site in East Tamaki.
Key tasks will include:
- Staff recruitment
- Health & Safety
- Staff engagement on Health & Safety and look for improvements
Whilst this role has a heavy focus on recruitment and health and safety, you will also get exposure to day-to-day administration duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven working experience in a similar role
- Health & safety knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and ability to be adaptable
- The ability to self-manage and use initiative
- You'll have the backing of a friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable team, so you can further develop and broaden your skills and experience
Why work for us:
We’re offering the opportunity to work within a company that is on a mission to grow and will grow you. You’ll work within a great team, be provided with on-the-job training, and have future possibilities to upskill within the dairy sector, and progress through our organisation.