- Join a 100% New Zealand owned company with an international reputation for quality
- Opportunities for growth with opportunities across multiple brands and locations
There’s a history of goodness at Talley’s. And we’re not just talking about our nutritious, delicious food.
We stand by the impeccable quality of our products and our growing team of skilled workers as we bring healthy, delicious food to dinner tables near and far.
What really sets us apart is the fact that all our products come directly from and are processed in New Zealand, and our people are fundamental to our success.
We’re proud to provide New Zealand’s best produce to the world.
We're looking for factory night cleaners to join our team at our Westport site.
- Full-time postions available
- As a factory cleaner, you will be responsible for:
- Waterblasting, scrubbing, industrial chemical application for cleaning the plant and processing equipment to meet MPI guidelines and standards.
For this role you'll need
- Good work ethic along with being punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility with days and hours of work
Why choose Talley’s
With multiple brands and operations under the Talley’s umbrella, there’s always opportunities available for growth and progression. And we offer real benefits and career opportunities with all the training you need to get going and keep growing.
But we also know life is about more than just a job, which is why we provide competitive pay and flexible options to help you find that elusive balance.
Start here and grow with us
With Talley’s, you get:
- Great working conditions
- Training provided
- Generous staff discounts and perks
Ready to start?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, click the link to submit your resume and cover letter or application forms are available at our office at 1 Palmerston Street, Westport.
Talley’s is a drug free workplace. All candidates will be required to under-go pre-employment and random drug screening.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work permanently in New Zealand