Talley's are 100% NZ owned and operated, proudly taking the best New Zealand seafood, meat, vegetables and dairy products to NZ and the world. Our busy New Zealand sales team operates from Talley’s head office based in Motueka and we're on the lookout for a sales and admin person to join our dynamic team!
The role involves coordinating the sales of Talley’s product, namely: Fresh and frozen seafood, a variety of frozen vegetables, potato products and ice cream, to local businesses throughout NZ. The successful candidate will not be afraid of hard work and have a desire to learn and succeed.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong computer and administration skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good head for figures
You will also have:
- An interest in the seafood industry. Product knowledge is not crucial as training will be provided but there must be a passion to learn about the seafood industry
- Good inter-personal skills that will develop excellent work relationships, both internally and externally, which will be critical to your success to further developing career opportunities within Talley's Group Limited
If you have an outgoing personality suitable for a sales role, an excellent telephone manner and have the right mix of math and computer skills then we would love to hear from you!
Please apply online ensuring that you provide a complete CV.
Please note that as this is a full time job, applicants will need to be legally entitled to work permanently in New Zealand.