Right now, we’re looking for an enthusiastic procurement officer for our Shellfish division. This is an exciting opportunity overseeing mussel procurement for our plants across the top of the South Island. This is a permanent full-time role and often requires you to be out on the water in the Marlborough Sounds, and staying away from home. The successful applicant will also be responsible for looking after our existing farms and securing additional lease farms.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to work as part of a skilled team.
- A good understanding of mussel farming.
- Proven ability to maintain good rapport with stakeholders.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proficient computer literacy and documentation skills.
- Confidence to work unsupervised and meet deadlines.
For the successful candidate initial and ongoing training will be provided. Attending various workshops and seminars on a annual basis will also be required.
If you want to take the next step in your career and believe you’re the right person for the job, we would love to hear from you.