We're currently looking for motivated workers who are physically fit to run the lines in the Value Added, and Vegetable Packout departments at our Fairton Plant located 10 minutes drive from Ashburton.
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be a vital link to ensure the smooth operation of your department.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to learn how to operate our specialised machinery and robots
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be physically fit
- Ensure their work area is clean and organised at all times
- Ensure equipment Is maintained at all times
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to problem solve
In return we will provide:
- Full on-site training to learn how our line operates, with many opportunities for growth
- 12 hour shifts with 4 on, 4 off rosters
- Day shift or night shift, allowing a great work life balance - know what you will be working a month or two down the track
Talley's operate a drug free environment.
All candidates will be required to under-go pre-employment and random drug screening.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.