Our Ashburton Maintenance department is evolving to meet the challenges of a modern fast-paced production environment. A new leadership structure, implementation of new maintenance management systems to enable tablet-based "mobile maintenance" and real-time reporting, an improved shift structure for better work/life balance, increased health & safety standards and improved workshop facilities, are all part of the new direction.
As such we are seeking enthusiastic Trade Qualified Electricians to join our expanding maintenance team on a, 4-on / 4-off fixed day or night shift roster.
The successful candidate will:
- Be EWRB registered and have a current practicing licence
- Have Industrial experience (preferred but not essential)
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be a team player
- Have a desire to learn and grow your skills further
In return we can offer:
- A challenging but rewarding work environment
- Opportunity for individual growth
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive starting remuneration rates of $33.50-$40 p/h depending on experience
- Good work/life balance
Talley's operate a drug free environment. All candidates will be required to under-go pre-employment and random drug screening. Applicants will need to be legally entitled to work permanently in New Zealand